Like all insurance coverage, there’s a common list of exclusions we do NOT cover, with some common ones being:
- "Flood" – i.e. rising groundwater
- "Earth movement" – i.e. earthquake
- "Misplacement" – i.e. losing something
- "Accidental Damage" – e.g. spilling water on your laptop
- “Motor Vehicle Liability” - i.e. things that should be covered by car insurance
However, you can upgrade your coverage with our SUPERGOOD and ULTRAGOOD plans for Misplacement and Accidental Damage for specific items.
Also, through our partner you can purchase Earthquake Insurance, see more info here.
See your policy for full details on your exact coverage.