Need to change your home address? Whether you’re moving or correcting a typo, here’s what to do:

If you are moving:

If you are moving, you can move your Goodcover policy from your old address to your new address through your Member Dashboard at

This will:

  1. Initiate a new policy for your new address, to be effective either for now (if you have already moved) or for a date in the future.

  2. Initiate the cancellation of the policy for your old address, which will be effective on the day your new policy starts up for your new address.

If you find a typo in your address:

If you find a typo in your home address, please contact In most situations, typos can usually be corrected without having to reissue the policy.